EAT YOUR WAY TO A HEALTHIER HEART

Coronary artery disease is not only the most common type of heart disease out there but also one of the leading causes of death worldwide. German researchers found that more than 30 percent of your risk of developing this form of heart disease is genetic. That still leaves 70 percent to lifestyle factors, which means there’s a lot you can do to reduce your risk. © Used with permission of...

Source: